Accounts Payable Specialist
Objective: This team member will ensure that all accounts payable bills for Union Beer are accurately processed and paid through our computer system and that all invoices are accurately processed and billed on a daily basis.
- Prepare accounts payable invoices to be received for payment
- Enter invoices into the computer system (VIP accounting software) on a daily basis
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders and work with the internal sales, receiving, operations, and inventory departments to investigate and correct variances
- Track due dates to ensure that all bills are paid in a timely fashion and that any discounts offered are taken
- Run Purchase Journal and Cash Disbursements Journals for each batch entered
- Run accounts payable checks/ACH Direct Deposits weekly
- Regular filing of accounts payable invoices
- Handle and resolve vendor inquires regarding account statements, questions regarding invoices, etc.
- Assist Accounting Manager and other office staff
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 3-5 years inventory and accounts payables experience
- Great multi-tasker and problem-solver
- Team player who is able to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency with computer systems
- Very high attention to detail
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
We offer competitive Full Benefits Package, Paid vacation time. Flexible Spending Accounts, Wellness and cell phone discounts available.
*subject to terms and conditions