Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Legends Ltd. is a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and is the leading craft beer distributor in the state of Maryland. Our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationships we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Legends Ltd. is currently looking to fill a Warehouse Shift Supervisor position. We are looking for energetic and dependable individuals who possess a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Objective: This role will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the warehouse and staff as well as the proper loading of all trucks.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Complete check of the entire building upon arrival
- Supervision of staff in picking and loading procedures
- Manpower planning of operations personnel
- Ensure that all trucks are loaded efficiently and accurately
- Monitor and track employee productivity
- Familiarity with OSHA and SOP’s
- Training of all night employees
- Overseeing the security of the entire facility
- Maintain the proper upkeep of the warehouse and advise supervisor of any incidents, safety matters, or damages to the grounds, building, trucks, equipment or racking
- Any other duties or special projects that may be assigned
- 2 year degree in a business related field or relevant management experience
- Managerial experience
- Excellent communication ability
- Forklift certification
- Dependability- job requires having excellent attendance, being reliable, responsible and fulfilling obligations
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer keyboard, telephone, adding machine and copier.
- Frequent exposure to temperatures ranging from 30-100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
- Two handed lifting of up to 40 pounds from floor to shoulder height on an occasional basis
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
We offer excellent pay and benefits and all hourly employees are eligible for overtime after 40 hours.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
- Excellent retirement program
- Volunteer Program
- Birthday Off
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing
Legends Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
If you are interested in this position and would like to join Legends Ltd. and our World Class Team, please apply!