CDL A & B Delivery Driver
Craft Brewers Guild of Boston in Everett, MA, a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies, is the leading craft beer distributor in the state. We have immediate openings for highly motivated delivery drivers for our retail routes throughout Massachusetts. Your primary responsibilities will include unloading retail delivery trucks, collecting redeemable products to be recycled at our warehouse and ensuring proper stock rotation at our accounts.
OBJECTIVE: To deliver and rotate stock in assigned accounts in a timely, safe manner.
All qualified applicants must have a valid and clean CDL A or CDL B license as well as a high school diploma or GED.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the safe operation of vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays and in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to supplier
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Valid and clean Class A or B driver’s license
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
We offer excellent pay and benefits and all delivery drivers are eligible for overtime after 40 hours.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
- Excellent retirement program
- Competitive pay
If you are interested, please submit your resume through the APPLY link.
You can also come by the office at 170 Market Street in Everett, MA to fill out an application, however interviews will not be conducted at that time.
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, DOT physical and pre-employment drug test.
Craft Brewers Guild is an equal opportunity employer.