Evening Warehouse Worker
Objective: Responsible for the accurate loading, unloading and proper rotation of products in a safe and efficient manner. Also responsible for backing up Delivery Drivers as required.
Schedule: Typically Sunday - Thursday 5 PM - 2 AM though hours will vary.
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using ride on pallet jack and forklift
- Assist in counting inventory as directed
- Ensure the proper upkeep of the warehouse to meet wholesaler standards
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Complete check in of Delivery trucks each evening
- Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
- Deliver beer on an as needed basis
- Cover CSR duties on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma Required
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Valid and clean Class D license
- Forklift Certification is preferred
- Flexibility with schedule
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment including, but not limited to, truck, forklift, pallet jack, hand truck
- Climbing stairs and inclined surfaces on an occasional basis
- Walking on hard surfaces on a frequent basis
- Occasional exposure to temperatures ranging from 30 - 100 degrees F on a seasonal basis
- Two handed lifting of up to 40 pounds from floor to shoulder height on a frequent basis