Blueprint Spirits Brand Development Manager
Union Beer Distributors/Blueprint Spirits is a part of a family run beer/spirits distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers and spirits available across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Union Beer Distributors is currently looking for an individual to manage growth in distribution & volume for four assigned spirits brands. We are looking for an energetic individual who posses' a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
- Partner in developing territory specific strategy for assigned brands and the spirits program as a whole
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of Blueprint and assigned Distilleries
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all products
- Conduct monthly control and review sessions with Blueprint management and distilleries.
- Ensure that all product inventory levels are proper
- Ensure that product is listed on proper printed menus or cocktail lists
- Attend spirits festivals, conduct promotions and samplings in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Execute quarterly goals related to business activities as assigned
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned territory
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of relevant alcohol sales related experience.
- Knowledge of On and Off Premise spirits segments
- Good understanding of industry – news, developments, and general sales knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to work independently
Full Benefits Package!