IT Application Support Specialist
Objective: Answer queries and resolve issues with software applications. Train users on specific applications. Answer questions and resolve computer problems for internal users. Duties include providing assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, electronic mail, and operating systems for all Sheehan Family Companies. Support includes off hours availability and travel to remote sites (20%).
Regular Working Hours: Monday- Thursday 11am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm
- Provide support for Company's Route Accounting System (VIP Beverage).
- Provide support for warehouse management systems and operations technologies including but not limited to iPhones, RF Units, Voice Pick equipment.
- Provide support for Mobile Applications, POS applications, Sales Reporting, Retailer Portal and CRM System.
- Support additional company used applications including Roadnet/Mobilecast, Nexus, PrismHR, and other regularly used software applications.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, user set up and appropriate software and hardware. This includes but is not limited to: personal computers, printers, and workstation. Have an understanding of end user job function to ensure all appropriate end user needs are installed and readily available.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service. Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Have an understanding of the servers and the components that make up the network. Maintain basic troubleshooting skills for server and network issues. Know when to contact network vendors or internal server and network support staff
- Travel to remote sites to offer support, training and project leadership or assistance.
- Provide back up support for system access, email access and user security Maintain a professional and support driven disposition with end users
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 to 3 years of industry experience.
- Experience with personal computers operating in Windows environment.
- Experience in consumer distribution systems helpful.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Over-night travel to remote sites. (approximately 20% of annual schedule)
- Able to maintain a flexible work schedule.
*This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
Competitive pay, medical/dental/vision insurance with $0 premium contribution and $0 in-network deductible