Third Shift Warehouse Worker
L. Knife & Son is a family run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers available in Plymouth, Barnstable and Bristol Counties, as well as Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain a superb lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
We are currently looking to fill multiple full-time Third Shift Warehouse positions (Sunday-Thursday, 9pm-7am). We need energetic individuals who possess a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This is a Full Time overnight position and candidates must be able to work overtime, when necessary.
No prior experience is required, we will fully train in-house!
• Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
• Load and unload trucks using ride-on pallet jack and forklift (we will train!)
• Assist in counting inventory as needed
• Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper rotation of products
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Warehouse experience is not necessary as we do train in house
• Forklift experience a plus, but everyone will be certified to operate the equipment in house
• Not afraid to get your hands dirty and work hard!
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
Competitive pay, overtime pay potential, performance-based incentives pay, full medical and dental available