Craft Beer Merchandiser
OBJECTIVE: Merchandise assigned account base according to company standards while providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure that all products are properly displayed according to company standards
- Ensure that all products are rotated, and code policies are followed
- Install and maintain permanent and paper point-of-sale
- Organize and execute floor displays, neon placements
- Organize and execute cooler resets according to company standards
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations
- Be trained to execute basic draught line cleaning and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Two handed lifting, handling, and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels
- Two handed lifting, handling, and carrying half barrels and quarter barrels from floor to 48"
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck on level and inclined surfaces
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- The ability to consistently handle products ranging from 10lbs – 165lbs
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.