Craft Spirits Sales Representative
Blueprint Brands, a division of The Sheehan Family Companies, specializes in the sales and marketing of craft spirits. The division features a carefully curated selection of boutique distilleries that are committed to the production of small batch spirits, with a steady focus on well sourced ingredients and hands-on production methods. Blueprint keeps a mindful eye on the craft distilling boom currently underway in the United States, and features a portfolio that maintains a steady balance of both domestic and international distilleries, with an ever expanding range in regards to the styles of spirits that are offered.
Blueprint Brands is hiring a Sales Representative for their San Diego, CA market to ensure the successful sale and distribution of Spirits products throughout the assigned territory. This individual will be responsible for developing new business at current no-buy accounts along with maintaining an existing account list
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Assist in the development and expansion of the product portfolio
- Handle deliveries as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Background in spirits sales with an emphasis on mixology
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
Craft SD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision, paid vacation and holidays, corporate wellness program, and 401k/profit sharing plan.
Craft SD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.