Sales Trainee - Racine County
Beechwood Sales & Service, an Anheuser-Busch and craft beer distributor in New Berlin, WI has an excellent full-time opportunity in our sales department. We are currently looking for a Sales Trainee/Merchandiser in Racine and the surrounding areas. This position is a hands-on, entry level role that will provide you valuable knowledge and experience in the beverage and distribution industry. This individual is responsible for providing necessary support to ensure the successful sale and distribution of all Beechwood products throughout the off-premise (retail establishments) assigned territory. This individual will also assist in developing new business at current no-buy accounts. We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. This position provides excellent career advancement opportunities within our organization.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Ongoing staff support for sale, distribution, and placement of all Beechwood products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS (Point of Sale)
- Support promotions in accounts as directed by Area Sales Manager
- Assist in developing new accounts and new placements
- Execute monthly goals as related to respective business activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred emphasis in business or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Superior organization skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Computer proficiency, Microsoft Work and Microsoft Excel preferred
- Sales and customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to lift, move and place cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
All candidates considered will undergo a physical, drug screening, and background check prior to job offer. Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to send your resume. We appreciate your interest in our organization.
Beechwood Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beechwood Sales and Service has been recognized as a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for seven years. Full-time employees are eligible for medical/dental/vision/prescription benefits (no premium/no deductible plan). Eligible for 401(k) after one year with a company match and profit sharing plan. Paid vacation and sick time after one year. Monthly mileage reimbursement. Opportunities for career advancement within. Cell phone discounts and wellness benefit available.