Union Beer Distributors is a part of a family run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers available across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Union Beer Distributors is currently looking for a Field Supervisor. We are looking for an energetic individual who posses’ a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. The Field Supervisor will be responsible for overall supervision of all delivery personnel on the road to ensure adherence to company policies through maximizing productivity, safety and customer service.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Execute a defined ride-with schedule
• Conduct comprehensive time evaluations
• Identify opportunities to reduce costs by streamlining daily procedures
• Ensure effective communication between departments and within the department
• Conduct regular training for delivery employees
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints
• Investigate motor vehicle incidents
• Investigate employee injuries and work with retailers regarding potential hazardous conditions
• Identify and resolve concerns with full product loss
• Review Mobilecast daily with drivers
• Work with logistics coordinator to ensure efficient routing
• Special projects as assigned
- Excellent attendance, being reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
- Consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
- Analytical Thinking. Analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Willingness to personally take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Working or acting together as a member of a team for a common purpose or benefit.
- Attention to Detail. Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Being adaptable, open to change (positive or negative) and comfortable with considerable variety in the workplace.
- Available to work the shift (6 am - 3 pm), schedule may vary according to volume and logistic plan
We offer competitive Pay, Competitive Benefits Package, Paid vacation time and 11 paid holidays. Flexible Spending Accounts, Wellness and cell phone discounts available, 401K Retirement plan,
*subject to terms and conditions