CDL B Craft Beer Delivery Driver
Craft Beer Guild of San Diego is looking for a professional delivery driver to join our team. The primary responsibility for this position is to ensure the successful and timely delivery of our products throughout an assigned territory. Schedule is Monday – Friday.
- Valid and clean CDL B driver's license
- High school diploma or GED
- 1- 2 years of delivery experience
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Able to stand for prolonged periods
- Able to stoop, crawl, twist, turn, lift, kneel, climb ladders and stairs
- Able to regularly lift/carry 44-pound boxes
- Able to regularly lift/carry 55-pound bags above waist level
- Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 75 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
- Able to lift/move 165 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance
- Able to drive, move, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift
- Able to balance -pulling product, climb in and out of truck
- Able to both work and thrive in a high-stress environment that has a quiet to moderate noise level
- Able to read and follow written English instructions
- Able to work in indoor and outdoor environments with moderate noise and occasionally slippery floors
- Able to comply with and enforce all health and safety
Craft SD offers benefits including medical, dental, and vision, paid vacation and holidays, corporate wellness program, and 401k/profit sharing plan.
Craft SD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.