Merchandiser - Onondaga County
OBJECTIVE: To develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Ensure that all products are properly displayed according to Company standards
- Install and maintain permanent and paper Point Of Sale material
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neons and banners at all accounts
- Organize and execute cooler resets according to Company standards
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent oral, written and open communications skills
- Valid driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Two wheel hand truck
- Car or van
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on an occasional basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels and quarter barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart on level and inclined surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding machine