Craft Beer Sales Representative (Redondo Beach)
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of Los Angles' Sales Representatives are responsible for maximizing the sales of our craft beer portfolio through effective planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. This is an exciting relationship-driven business that requires strategic sales ability, craft beer knowledge and exceptional customer service skills. This position will serve the territory of Redondo Beach and El Segundo.
- Develop rapport with assigned customer base and promote the good will of the company
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of products
- Prepare and present professional sales presentations to customers by combining both the company’s priorities and customers’ needs.
- Understand company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Passion for craft beer
- 2-3 years of direct beverage sales experience
- Knowledge and compliance of legal requirements regarding the sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and good time management ability
- Must have business acumen and keen negotiating skills
- Considered a "closer" and can provide evidence to support direct sales achievements
- Valid and clean driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Competitive pay, paid time off, 401k plan, full medical and dental insurance
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of Los Angeles is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of Los Angeles will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.