Night Warehouse Picker
Specialty Beverage of Virginia – distributor of some of the finest beers in the world and a member of the Sheehan Family Companies – is currently looking to fill a Night Shift Order Picker position. We are looking for an energetic individual who has a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
Schedule: Sunday - 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM (or when work is done)
Monday-Thursday - 7:00 PM - 4:00 AM (or when work is done)
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using ride on pallet jack and forklift
- Assist in counting inventory as directed
- Repack damaged products as directed
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 years experience in a warehouse environment preferred. Experience working nights a plus
- Forklift Certification is preferred
- Flexibility with schedule
- All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Specialty Beverage of Virginia offers a great work environment to go along with an opportunity to learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
Specialty Beverage is an equal opportunity employer.