Blueprint Spirits Sales Supervisor
Grow the company’s market share, and ensure the continued growth of sales and distribution through careful supervision of the Blueprint Spirits sales team throughout the San Francisco market.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the goodwill of the company
- Maintain alignment of company goals, direction, and communication
- Supervise and direct spirits specialists while maintaining morale and motivation
- Implement marketing and distribution strategies
- Schedule and oversee execution of promotional activities
- Assist in handling supplier relationships as required
- Cover sales routes during vacations, absences, etc.
- Emphasize sales in key accounts, work directly with top accounts
- Oversee and participate in new account acquisition
- Lead in training of spirits specialist team
- Assist in projecting sales, and inventory ordering
- Prepare and collaborate with sales management on monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Track sales initiative results against goals and report performance to sales management
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures
- Maintain awareness of industry, and respond to new developments
- Schedule and maintain monthly calendar for direct reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales, and management
- Experience as a supervisor or relevant role
- Background in spirits sales
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn sales reporting software’s (VIP and iDig reporting)
- Ability to present to sales team and suppliers
- Knowledge of legalities regarding the sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages
- Excellent managerial, communication, and leadership capabilities
- Strong comprehension of Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
Craft LA offers health benefits including medical, dental, and vision, paid vacation and holidays, and profit sharing plan.
Craft LA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.